Our bloggers find new sources every month. We call them local hero’s, these Parisians that have an intricate knowledge of the city and are willing to share their favourite hangouts with us, often introducing the latest hot spots in town. Stay updated: follow the tips of our local hero’s.
Name: Yann S.
Profession: Art Director / Journalist
Parisian since: 1992
- Le Montana: 28, rue Saint-Benoit 75006 Paris. check out the photo’s here
“Just because I live next door and it’ s a hangout for the creative elite. Otherwise…”
- Le Chateaubriand 129, avenue Parmentier 75011 Paris. +33143574595.
“For a too good food, a trendy crowd and a supernova chef.”
- Café de Flore: 172, boulevard Saint-Germain 75006 Paris
“By essence, le nombril du monde.”
- Experimental Cocktail Club: 37, rue Saint-Sauveur 75002 Paris.
“ Risky Cocktails, ghost chandeliers, naughty Paris.”
- Rodin Museum: 79, rue de Varenne 75007 Paris
“For its charms following the 4 seasons and for reading a book peacefully in his wild garden in the middle of the city.”
Favourite activity in town:
“Flâner (which means spending hours, talking about nothing and everything at the terrace of Cafe de Flore).”
Favourite trip as a get-away (close to Paris):
“CDG Airport, cause it’s a perfect jet-way for a real get-away.”